- About -
Organization Name: DeFi Alliance
Establishment: June 30, 2021
Founder: Tomohiro Tagami (CEO at Techtec Co.,Ltd.)
Address: 1-8-1 Nihonbashi-kayaba-cho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo-to 103-0025 Japan
This organization advocates the spread of DeFi, the development of a business environment related to DeFi, and the establishment of a user protection system through the mutual exchange and sharing of knowledge among its members. In addition, the organization aims to develop the industry by actively fulfilling its social responsibilities and conducts the following activities to achieve its objectives.
(1) Research, development and operation of businesses and services related to DeFi
(2) To collaborate, exchange information and cooperate with DeFi related organizations and businesses in Japan and overseas
(3) Various activities to create business opportunities related to DeFi
(4) Consulting related to DeFi
(5) Collaboration and exchange of opinions with relevant domestic ministries and agencies on matters related to DeFi
(6) Cooperation with criminal investigations related to DeFi and establishment of a communication system for response
(7) To advocate interaction and information exchange among DeFi-related businesses, to hold study sessions, and to organize related events
(8) All other activities to achieve the objectives of the Organization
発起人 / 代表理事
発起人 / 代表理事
Techtec Co.,Ltd. CEO
After working at TeamLab and Recruit Holdings, he founded Techtec Co.,Ltd. CEO. Techtec is involved in blockchain business in the education and finance domains. In October 2020, the company raised Japan's first DeFi-related funding. The Japan DeFi Alliance was established in February 2021 to create an environment for the development of DeFi services from Japan.
Global Communications Lead Polygon
Kathleen joined Polygon in 2021 after spending two years leading the Maker Foundation’s activities in Japan. She co-founded Yasashi DeFi in 2019 and has been an active member of MakerDAO. Before joining Maker, Kathleen had been a journalist at Bloomberg in Tokyo for more than ten years, covering real estate and investing. During her tenure with the news agency, she took on additional roles, including deputy bureau chief.
Kyber Network Japan community manager
In 2018, he joined Kyber Network, a DeFi protocol in Singapore, as Japan Manager. He is in charge of the Japanese market to advocate the adoption and diffusion of the liquidity protocol in DeFi, and also organizes "Yasashi DeFi", a community activity to learn DeFi.
Dev Protocol is a unique decentralized protocol made in Japan that rewards both creators and supporters through staking, and realizes the world's first sustainable incentive model.
Digital Entertainment Asset Pte.Ltd.
At Mitsubishi UFJ Morgan Stanley Securities, he was involved in the origination of derivative products in the market division. After working as an accounting consultant at EY and Deloitte, where he was involved in international taxation and business transfer valuations, he joined DEA, where he led the development of token economy formulas, alliances with DeFi projects, and the launch of public chain products.
2001 Founder of Real Unreal while a student at Hitotsubashi University, Director after serving as Representative Director/Director and CTO. 2017 Co-founded Real World Games, and served as Director CTO/CFO before becoming a Director. 2019 Founder of Japan Crypto Asset Market (now JPYC). 2020 Chairman of BCCC Game Committee, Director of Links Inc. 2021 Visiting Professor at iU College of Information Management and Innovation, Director of BCCC.